Re: [KAR] RE: [pcgen] I would like to help any way I can

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
      Yeah sorry about that, some Ninja monkeys have been watching too much
      24 and tried to stage an internal rebellion. Needless to say my
      response had to be swift and decisive, there's a couple of Ninja
      Monkeys cooling their heels in the Artic as we speak. In the mean
      time we did manage to get another 3 volunteers :-)

      I still need a Publisher Liaison Monkey, Public Relations Monkey and
      several Trascker Monkeys

      Karianna
      Head of the Ninja Monkeys (once more)