Re: [KAR] RE: [pcgen] I would like to help any way I can

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
      Karianna,
      you've slowed down - it took you several hours to claim this soul! ;)

      More souls... er, volunteers, are always welcomed!

      -Bryan
      Benevolent Dictator of PCGen

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "karianna03" <martijnverburg@g...> wrote:

      > Soul sucked :-)
      >
      > Karianna
      > Soul Reaper
      >
      > <paulking.rhochi@v...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Flagging our head tracker monkey.
      > >
      > > Paul W. King
      > > OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon

    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
        Yeah sorry about that, some Ninja monkeys have been watching too much
        24 and tried to stage an internal rebellion. Needless to say my
        response had to be swift and decisive, there's a couple of Ninja
        Monkeys cooling their heels in the Artic as we speak. In the mean
        time we did manage to get another 3 volunteers :-)

        I still need a Publisher Liaison Monkey, Public Relations Monkey and
        several Trascker Monkeys

        Karianna
        Head of the Ninja Monkeys (once more)