I would like to help any way I can

  • nimbus_edmud
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2006
      I would like to help.

      I know java (thought it has been a couple years)
      I know html very well.

      I have worked with php/java/html/mysql/postsql/VC++/VB
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 29, 2006
        Flagging our head tracker monkey.

        Paul W. King
        OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon

        I know java (thought it has been a couple years)
        I know html very well.

        I have worked with php/java/html/mysql/postsql/VC++/VB
      • karianna03
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 30, 2006
          Soul sucked :-)

          Karianna
          Soul Reaper

          <paulking.rhochi@v...> wrote:

          > Flagging our head tracker monkey.
          >
          > Paul W. King
          > OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon

        • merton_monk
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
            Karianna,
            you've slowed down - it took you several hours to claim this soul! ;)

            More souls... er, volunteers, are always welcomed!

            -Bryan
            Benevolent Dictator of PCGen

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
              Yeah sorry about that, some Ninja monkeys have been watching too much
              24 and tried to stage an internal rebellion. Needless to say my
              response had to be swift and decisive, there's a couple of Ninja
              Monkeys cooling their heels in the Artic as we speak. In the mean
              time we did manage to get another 3 volunteers :-)

              I still need a Publisher Liaison Monkey, Public Relations Monkey and
              several Trascker Monkeys

              Karianna
              Head of the Ninja Monkeys (once more)