Re: [BUG] SPELLS tag confusing spells added to different "books"

  • ovka
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2006
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, boomer70 <boomer70@y...> wrote:

      > I have a creature with two separate abilities which
      > both function like Charm Monster.
      > The first ability is a spell-like ability to use Charm
      > Monster it has a normal DC of 10+Spell level (in this
      > case 4)+Spell Stat.
      > It also has a supernatural ability to invoke an effect
      > exactly like Charm Monster except the DC for this is
      > 10+(HD/2)+Spell Stat+Ability Focus. I added a SPELLS
      > tag for this as follows:
      > SPELLS:Seduction|TIMES=-1|CASTERLEVEL=20|Charm
      > Monster,10+(HD/2)+CHA+2 (happens to be 27).
      >
      > When I output the racial spellbook I get the Charm
      > Monster entry but it has the DC from the Seduction
      > book.

      Yep, I noticed this one a couple of months ago, and posted it as a
      code bug on the PCGen boards. I put it there since I was using 5.8
      rather than the current beta. Here's the thread:

      http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/index.php?
      name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=11412

      Usually, Paul King or somebody else comes along and creates trackers
      for stuff posted on the CMP boards. I don't know if he did this one
      or not.

      Cheers,

      Sir George Anonymous