Re: [pcgen] Re: [FREQ] Search capability for inventory

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 23, 2006
      joe_morrison_pcgen scribed:

      > I haven't looked but would it be possible/useful to be able to filter
      > based on cost. i.e. only show items my character can afford. It
      > would probably also be good to be able to filter out zero cost items
      > because they probably apply to monsters instead of PC characters.

      You're in luck, this feature is already in place. I just discovered it
      recently myself. Make sure you have the amount you want to filter by set in
      the Gold field below the right pane then click the filter button, the filter
      you want is "Miscellaneous: Affordable".

      It does include 0 cost items, and you are right, most of those are things
      like base items and accessories, as well as some things like Artifacts which
      are priceless but not worthless.

      The list does not update if you change the Gold value but it is simple
      enough to reapply the filter.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback