Re: [FREQ] Multiple Items

  • Chuck Pint
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 23, 2006
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, bebberd@a... wrote:

      > > That would take up a lot of space on a character sheet as the
      character
      > > gets up in level and would take a lot of erasing as each game day
      came
      > > to an end.
      > >
      > > Unlike something like arrows, hp and PP tend to move a lot during
      a game
      > > session (at least ones I've played in over the years). It is a lot
      > > faster and easier to write the numeric amount (either left or taken
      > > away) and then just erase that small box to make changes.
      > >

      > AH, I see... Would it be possible to do as a seperate page then? or
      possibly as an option on the 4+ page of the combined html OS. I have
      taken to using Sheet protectors ("Character Condoms") and dry erase
      markers. I find it is a lot faster for me to dot as I use and wipe as
      I recover.

      > on a similar note do Cognizance Crystals have "charges" boxes like
      wands do?

      Of course it would be possible. But this sounds like a more home-brew
      thing than a burning need that everyone wants....

      The basic block you need is:
      <fo:block font-size="7pt">
      <xsl:call-template name="for.loop">
      <xsl:with-param name="count" select="charges"/>
      </xsl:call-template>
      </fo:block>

      This is copied from the wands, so change "charges" to whatever
      variable in base.xml has the count, like "psionics.total_pp".

      As for Cognizance Crystals, if they have charges then it should print
      out the boxes. That's a question for the data monkeys.

      Chuck
      OS Chimp