Odd behavior in latest autobuild

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2006
      I'm seeing some odd behavior in the latest autobuild.

      The races with class levels, it seems to be giving extra levels to.
      Load just the RSRD
      Select True Neutral
      Select Ape as the race and then click on the Class line

      the Ape is a 4HD creature, but it's showing 6 levels of animal, not 4

      And on the Class tab it's howing only 4. Somthing wonkey going on

      Paul G.
    • Paul Grosse
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2006
        <snip>
        I'm seeing some odd behavior in the latest autobuild.

        The races with class levels, it seems to be giving extra levels to.
        Load just the RSRD
        Select True Neutral
        Select Ape as the race and then click on the Class line

        the Ape is a 4HD creature, but it's showing 6 levels of animal, not 4

        And on the Class tab it's howing only 4. Somthing wonkey going on
        </snip>

        Okay This only happens when you click on the class section on the
        summery page, if you click on the name or other text enterable line it
        puts the right number of classes in there.

        Paul G.