[Announce] Forums on Sourceforge to be shutdown

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2006
      Hi all,

      As stated earlier, some major excitement and changes are afoot!! I'll
      be making regular public service announcements as we try to steer PCGen
      into a vibrant future!

      In order to consolidate feedback from our community (and to regain some
      sanity, as we're tracking way too many forums etc) the BoD have decided
      to shut down the forums on Sourceforge for all 3 sub projects (PCGen,
      PCGenDM and PCGenDocs) _except_ for the developers forum which has wide
      use amongst the development team. The Y! groups will continue to be the
      main point of contact with our community.

      Any questions, comments, abuse etc, please send my way!

      Karianna