Re: [pcgen] [DOCS] PREEQUIP tag update

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2006
      On 1/19/06 3:10 PM, "Barak" <barak@...> wrote:

      >> I've already added this to the docs, I believe this feature
      >> was committed before 5.9.4 was released so it should work in
      >> that. It works in the current build.
      >>
      >> PREEQUIP, PREEQUIPPRIMARY, PREEQUIPSECONDARY and PREEQUIPBOTH
      >> have been enhanced and can now check for a weapons wield
      >> category, examples:
      >>
      >> PREEQUIP:1,WIELDCATEGORY=OneHanded
      >>
      >> Must have a one-handed weapon equipped.
      >>
      >> PREEQUIPSECONDARY:1,WIELDCATEGORY=Light
      >>
      >> Must have a light weapon equipped in off hand.
      >
      > So, is that based on the WIELD tag in the equip file, or does it compare the
      > size of the wielder to the size of the weapon (which is what it should do)?
      >
      > Barak

      OK I made a template with this in it:

      PREEQUIP:1,WIELDCATEGORY=OneHanded

      Then I made a Human and equipped him with a Greataxe, he did not qualify for
      the template.

      Next I made an Ogre and equipped him with a (Meduim) Greataxe, since he's
      Large he can wield it with one hand. He qualified for the template.

      Then I equipped him with a Large greataxe, he didn't qualify with that
      weapon.

      Looks like Greg nailed this one Barak :D
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback