Re: A request for Leveling down help

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2006
      Thanks for the feedback!! I'll add those to the tracker, basically
      what will happen in the short term is that any issues that are fixable
      in the current code base will be fixed and a pop up message will
      inform the user on how to best use PCGen to level down.

      The actual full fix (which is a Feature Request slated for release
      6.0) will require a new version of the actual character format as well
      as significant code changes, so unfortunately won't be happening
      straight away.

      Karianna