Re: [pcgen] Datasets

  • Terry FitzSimons
    Message 1 of 132 , Jan 13, 2006
      To the best of my knowledge (I have not checked lately) but I think they
      updated most of their sets to 5.8.0.

      The only comparability problem that I am aware of, is the need to buy their
      core rule set as well as the book datasets you want as they(CMP) don't work
      with the core rules set that PcGen generated. They just use the program.

      --

      Terry FitzSimons
      FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)
      Message 132 of 132 , Jul 20, 2011
        Yes, this was the nightly build - which for this character I do not need, so I went back to 5164. The stat block in 5164 just gives me a single stat for FoB without breaking it into primary & off hands.

        HOWEVER, on 5164, I put the shuriken in the "off" hand and the stat block changed the To Hit from +3(0+Dex) to -1. Since a monk has no off hand, I believe this should not have changed. I can get around it by simply carrying the shuriken -- then the stats appear correct...

        Cheers...