Datasets

  • Brad
    Message 1 of 132 , Jan 12, 2006
      I have been warned away from CMP due to compatability issues with
      other data sets. Where can I get data sets for books not included in
      the SRD that are compatable with other data sets.
    • pfsgamer
      Message 132 of 132 , Jul 20, 2011
        Yes, this was the nightly build - which for this character I do not need, so I went back to 5164. The stat block in 5164 just gives me a single stat for FoB without breaking it into primary & off hands.

        HOWEVER, on 5164, I put the shuriken in the "off" hand and the stat block changed the To Hit from +3(0+Dex) to -1. Since a monk has no off hand, I believe this should not have changed. I can get around it by simply carrying the shuriken -- then the stats appear correct...

        Cheers...