Re: [pcgen] [BUG 5.8.0] [Trackered] Starfarers Handbook

  • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2006
      I'm working on it in Stable atm, I'll look at HEAD when I'm done.

      All but the last one are straight-forward.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp

    • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2006
        > Bug #2 [starfarershb_equip.lst]
        > There is no bonus type for the Demolitions kit (masterwork). Change
        > it to BONUS:SKILL|Demolitions|2|TYPE=Circumstance

        Well, going with EquipmentCircumstance, since that is how those are supposed to be coded. Hitting Disguise kit and Chameleon suit as well.

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp
      • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12, 2006
          All fixed, in both Stable branch for 5.8.1, and HEAD. Thanks for the report!