Re: [pcgen] [BUG 5.8.0] [Trackered] Starfarers Handbook

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2006
      Thanks for the detailed report,
      Trackered:
      [ 1403988 ] [FFG] Starfarers Handbook bugs
      <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1403988&group_id=2
      5576&atid=750091>
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback

    • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2006
        I'm working on it in Stable atm, I'll look at HEAD when I'm done.

        All but the last one are straight-forward.

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp

      • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12, 2006
          > Bug #2 [starfarershb_equip.lst]
          > There is no bonus type for the Demolitions kit (masterwork). Change
          > it to BONUS:SKILL|Demolitions|2|TYPE=Circumstance

          Well, going with EquipmentCircumstance, since that is how those are supposed to be coded. Hitting Disguise kit and Chameleon suit as well.

          Tir Gwaith
          LST Chimp
        • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 12, 2006
            All fixed, in both Stable branch for 5.8.1, and HEAD. Thanks for the report!

            Tir Gwaith
            LST Chimp