[BUG 5.8.0] Starfarers Handbook

  • gtpdspin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2006
      I have a number of bugs to report with the Starfarers Handbook from
      fantasyflightgames as included with the standard 5.8.0 install.

      Bug #1 [starfarershb_equip_weap_ammo.lst]
      There is no entry for the magazine for the Assault Rifle. Duplicate
      the one for Assault Carbine and change it's name (all other info is
      the same).

      Bug #2 [starfarershb_equip.lst]
      There is no bonus type for the Demolitions kit (masterwork). Change
      it to BONUS:SKILL|Demolitions|2|TYPE=Circumstance

      Bug #3 [starfarershb_skills.lst]
      There is a typo in the Demolitions skill - it should be "Demolitions"
      and not "Demolition". Without this the kit above doesn't work.

      Bug #4 [starfarershb_equip_mods.lst]
      The Silencer weapon option doesn't work - it is not able to be added
      to any firearm. I can't figure out why.

      Bug #5 [starfarershb_feats.lst]
      The Autofire feat is not available even with all of the prereqs. The
      feat has PREFEAT:5,Point Blank Shot,Precise Shot,Rapid Shot,Martial
      Weapon Proficiency,Technical Proficiency but even with all of these
      it is still red and not available. Removing Martial Weapon
      Proficiency makes it work. Maybe because Martial Weapon Proficiency
      is an autofeat?
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2006
        Thanks for the detailed report,
        Trackered:
        [ 1403988 ] [FFG] Starfarers Handbook bugs
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1403988&group_id=2
        5576&atid=750091>
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback

      • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12, 2006
          I'm working on it in Stable atm, I'll look at HEAD when I'm done.

          All but the last one are straight-forward.

          Tir Gwaith
          LST Chimp

        • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 12, 2006
            > Bug #2 [starfarershb_equip.lst]
            > There is no bonus type for the Demolitions kit (masterwork). Change
            > it to BONUS:SKILL|Demolitions|2|TYPE=Circumstance

            Well, going with EquipmentCircumstance, since that is how those are supposed to be coded. Hitting Disguise kit and Chameleon suit as well.

            Tir Gwaith
            LST Chimp
          • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 12, 2006
              All fixed, in both Stable branch for 5.8.1, and HEAD. Thanks for the report!

              Tir Gwaith
              LST Chimp