Re: [pcgen] [BUG] SPELLLIST with multiple lists

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2006
      thoron-tir-gwaith@... scribed:

      >> I'm working on the Guardian Naga which casts as a Sorcerer but can pick
      >> spells off the Cleric, Good and Law spell lists. I had thought a way to do
      >> this would be to set up the Guardian Naga monster class with the same spell
      >> tags as the Sorcerer and then add a SPELLLIST:4|Cleric|Good|Law|Sorcerer
      >> tag.
      >
      > Doing it that way means if the user adds Sorcerer levels, they won't stack
      > with the base race levels.

      True but I can't think of a better way to do it.

      This may be incorrect (and a way to get the rules lawyers hooting) but I'm
      not sure it SHOULD stack, the text says it casts AS a Sorcerer but does that
      mean it IS a Sorcerer?

      At any rate that doesn't help me determine if SPELLLIST is bugged or not.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback