Re: question for the data monkeys

  • wireframe6464
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 11, 2006
      You can post your exceptions on the project forums
      (http://forum.codecrate.com), or email them to me directly (wireframe
      <AT> dev.java.net). I'd be very interested to see what the problem is
      since i've got several of my d20 gamers to use it without issues. The
      only OS i haven't tested out is MacOSX, so if you're running a mac,
      i'm not sure how it will perform.

      The FAQ isn't that extensive, but it is on the page I pointed to
      before. See the "Mini FAQ" section.

      I would definately recommend trying the 0.4.0-SNAPSHOT version since
      that has the experimental PCGen import.

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Terry FitzSimons <fitzsimons@m...> wrote:

      > Well it won't be straight forward. The 3.0 version was full of
      exception
      > errors when I installed it. Tried twice with directory deletes
      between and
      > twice without deletes. Is there a newsgroup somewhere as its not
      showing
      > up on the updated newsgroups download from the ISP. That I can post the
      > exceptions that showed up?
      >
      > Checked on your "FAQ/Getting started document" and could not find it
      on the
      > page.
      >
      > As far as the blank entry lines. There are maybe 12 to 20 items for an
      > entry needed at most and it would be nice to click and get the document
      > entry out of PcGen's directory as to what is expected in the CHOOSE
      entry
      > for FEATS page.
      >
      > On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 02:52:47 -0000, you wrote:
      >
      > >--- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Terry FitzSimons <fitzsimons@m...> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> Well first I'm going to have to take the time to download,
      install and
      > >> figure out how to make it run, then find out what you don't have
      > >already in
      > >> there.
      > >
      > >Hopefully, this will be fairly straight forward. I've got a short
      > >FAQ/Getting started document on the project wiki
      > >(http://www.codecrate.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=360) that
      > >should help out. Let me know if you have any questions, because one
      > >of my goals is to make it extremely painless to get up and going!
      > >
      > >> As for what I would like is to have all of the various blanks needed,
      > >> wanted or desired for the various files needed to make PcGen run,
      > >whether
      > >> on one page or more. Hot kev to the on-drive docs would be needed.
      > >
      > >I'd like to hear more about these. What do you mean by hot keys to
      > >docs? some kind of context sensitive documentation? And for the
      > >"various blanks", do you mean some kind of fill in the blank form for
      > >creating datasets? I've got this built into shard by the way....
      > >

      > >> --
      > >>
      > >> Terry FitzSimons
      > >> FITZSIMONS@M...(Small Letters Only)

      > >PCGen's release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
      > >PCGen's alpha build: http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/autobuilds
      > >PCGen's FAQ:
      > >http://www.evilsoft.org/pcgen/docs/
      > >Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > --
      >
      > Terry FitzSimons
      > FITZSIMONS@M...(Small Letters Only)

    • Terry FitzSimons
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 11, 2006
        Well I'm running a HP Pavilion 500
        XP Home edition SP2
        Java Ver. 1.4.2.05(buidb04)

        The exception starts out as follows since the .bat window only keeps a
        certain amount in the window before it tosses the oldest I caught three
        snapshots.

        Snapshot 1:

        C:\Program Files\Shard-Phoenix\shard-phoenix>java -classpath "." -jar
        ./shard-ph
        oenix-0.3.0.jar
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:35 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.ApplicationLa
        uncher loadStartupContext
        INFO: Loading startup context...
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:35 PM
        org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionR
        eader loadBeanDefinitions
        INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
        [richclient-startup-
        context.xml]
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:36 PM
        org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableA
        pplicationContext refreshBeanFactory
        INFO: Bean factory for application context
        [org.springframework.context.support.
        ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=31393597]:
        org.springframework.beans.fac
        tory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory defining beans [splashScreen]; root
        of B
        eanFactory hierarchy
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:36 PM
        org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
        ontext refresh
        INFO: 1 beans defined in application context
        [org.springframework.context.suppor
        t.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=31393597]
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:36 PM org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory <clinit>
        INFO: JDK 1.4+ collections available
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:36 PM
        org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
        ontext initMessageSource
        INFO: Unable to locate MessageSource with name 'messageSource': using
        default [o
        rg.springframework.context.support.DelegatingMessageSource@1c282a1]
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:36 PM
        org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
        ontext initApplicationEventMulticaster
        INFO: Unable to locate ApplicationEventMulticaster with name
        'applicationEventMu
        lticaster': using default
        [org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEv
        entMulticaster@19b5393]
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:36 PM
        org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListabl
        eBeanFactory preInstantiateSingletons
        INFO: Pre-instantiating singletons in factory
        [org.springframework.beans.factory
        .support.DefaultListableBeanFactory defining beans [splashScreen]; root of
        BeanF
        actory hierarchy]
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:36 PM
        org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionR
        eader loadBeanDefinitions
        INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
        [richclient-applicat
        ion-context.xml]
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:37 PM
        org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionR
        eader loadBeanDefinitions
        INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
        [shard-hibernate-con
        text.xml]
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:37 PM
        org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionR
        eader loadBeanDefinitions
        INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
        [shard-datasource.xm
        l]
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:38 PM
        org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableA
        pplicationContext refreshBeanFactory
        INFO: Bean factory for application context
        [org.springframework.context.support.
        ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=1111763]:
        org.springframework.beans.fact
        ory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory defining beans
        [application,lifecycleAdvi
        sor,applicationDescriptor,applicationObjectConfigurer,applicationEventMulticaste
        r,componentFactory,lookAndFeelConfigurer,messageSource,imageResourcesFactory,ima
        geSource,iconSource,formComponentInterceptorFactory,formPropertyFaceDescriptorSo
        urce,searchComponent,skillManagerView,skillImporter,skillManager,featManagerView
        ,featImporter,featManager,itemManagerView,itemManager,raceManagerView,raceManage
        r,sessionFactory,transactionManager,transactionTemplate,luceneSearcher,objectInd
        exer,analyzer,skillDao,featDao,abilityDao,alignmentDao,abilityScoreDao,character
        ClassDao,encumberanceDao,languageDao,raceDao,itemDao,characterDao,currencyDao,da
        taSource,directoryManager]; root of BeanFactory hierarchy
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:38 PM
        org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
        ontext refresh
        INFO: 44 beans defined in application context
        [org.springframework.context.suppo
        rt.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=1111763]
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:38 PM
        org.springframework.core.io.support.PropertiesLoaderSupp
        ort loadProperties
        INFO: Loading properties file from class path resource
        [org/springframework/rich
        client/image/images.properties]
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:38 PM
        org.springframework.core.io.support.PropertiesLoaderSupp
        ort loadProperties
        INFO: Loading properties file from class path resource [images.properties]
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:38 PM
        org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
        ontext$BeanPostProcessorChecker postProcessAfterInitialization
        INFO: Bean 'imageResourcesFactory' is not eligible for getting processed by
        all
        BeanPostProcessors (for example: not eligible for auto-proxying)
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:45 PM
        org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
        ontext$BeanPostProcessorChecker postProcessAfterInitialization
        INFO: Bean 'imageSource' is not eligible for getting processed by all
        BeanPostPr
        ocessors (for example: not eligible for auto-proxying)
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:45 PM
        org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
        ontext$BeanPostProcessorChecker postProcessAfterInitialization
        INFO: Bean 'iconSource' is not eligible for getting processed by all
        BeanPostPro
        cessors (for example: not eligible for auto-proxying)
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:45 PM
        org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
        ontext$BeanPostProcessorChecker postProcessAfterInitialization
        INFO: Bean 'messageSource' is not eligible for getting processed by all
        BeanPost
        Processors (for example: not eligible for auto-proxying)
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:45 PM
        org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
        ontext$BeanPostProcessorChecker postProcessAfterInitialization
        INFO: Bean 'applicationObjectConfigurer' is not eligible for getting
        processed b
        y all BeanPostProcessors (for example: not eligible for auto-proxying)
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:45 PM
        org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
        ontext initMessageSource
        INFO: Using MessageSource
        [org.springframework.context.support.ResourceBundleMes
        sageSource:
        basenames=[messages,org.springframework.richclient.application.messa
        ges]]
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:45 PM
        org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
        ontext initApplicationEventMulticaster
        INFO: Using ApplicationEventMulticaster
        [org.springframework.context.event.Simpl
        eApplicationEventMulticaster@c743eb]
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:45 PM
[...]
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:46 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.core.LabeledObjectSupport
        getDisplayName
        INFO: This labeled object's display name is not configured; returning
        'displayNa
        me'
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:46 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'applicationDescriptor.label' does not
        exist
        in message bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 7:57:46 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadImage
        INFO: Labelable bean's image 'applicationDescriptor.image' does not exist
        in ima
        ge bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:12 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'skillManagerView.title' does not exist
        in m
        essage bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:12 PM
[...]
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'skillManagerView.description' does not
        exis
        t in message bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:12 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadImage
        INFO: Labelable bean's image 'skillManagerView.image' does not exist in
        image bu
        ndle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:12 PM
        org.springframework.aop.framework.DefaultAopProxyFactory
        <clinit>
        INFO: CGLIB2 available: proxyTargetClass feature enabled
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:13 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Environment <clinit>
        INFO: Hibernate 2.1.8
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:13 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Environment <clinit>
        INFO: hibernate.properties not found
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:13 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Environment <clinit>
        INFO: using CGLIB reflection optimizer
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:13 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Environment <clinit>
        INFO: using JDK 1.4 java.sql.Timestamp handling
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:13 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindRootClass
        INFO: Mapping class: com.codecrate.shard.ability.PointCostValue ->
        SHA_ABILITY_P
        OINT_COST
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindRootClass
        INFO: Mapping class: com.codecrate.shard.character.DefaultPlayerCharacter
        -> SHA
        _CHARACTER
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.type.CustomType <init>
        WARNING: custom type does not implement Serializable: class
        com.codecrate.shard.
        character.AlignmentUserType
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindRootClass
        INFO: Mapping class: com.codecrate.shard.equipment.DefaultItem -> SHA_ITEM
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.type.CustomType <init>
        WARNING: custom type does not implement Serializable: class
        com.codecrate.shard.
        equipment.MoneyUserType
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindRootClass
        INFO: Mapping class: com.codecrate.shard.feat.DefaultFeat -> SHA_FEAT
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindRootClass
        INFO: Mapping class: com.codecrate.shard.kit.DefaultCharacterClass ->
        SHA_CLASS
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindCollection
        INFO: Mapping collection:
        com.codecrate.shard.kit.DefaultCharacterClass.classSki
        lls -> SHA_CLASS_SKILL
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindCollection
        INFO: Mapping collection:
        com.codecrate.shard.kit.DefaultCharacterClass.bonusLan
        guages -> SHA_CLASS_LANGUAGE
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindRootClass
        INFO: Mapping class: com.codecrate.shard.movement.EncumberanceEntry ->
        SHA_ENCUM
        BERANCE_ENTRY
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindRootClass
        INFO: Mapping class: com.codecrate.shard.race.DefaultLanguage ->
        SHA_LANGUAGE
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindRootClass
        INFO: Mapping class: com.codecrate.shard.race.DefaultRace -> SHA_RACE
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindRootClass
        INFO: Mapping class: com.codecrate.shard.skill.DefaultSkill -> SHA_SKILL
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.type.CustomType <init>
        WARNING: custom type does not implement Serializable: class
        com.codecrate.shard.
        ability.AbilityUserType
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindCollection
        INFO: Mapping collection:
        com.codecrate.shard.skill.DefaultSkill.childSkillSyner
        gies -> SHA_SKILL_SYNERGY
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM
        org.springframework.orm.hibernate.LocalSessionFactoryBea
        n afterPropertiesSet
        INFO: Building new Hibernate SessionFactory
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Configuration
        secondPassCompile
        INFO: processing one-to-many association mappings
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Configuration
        secondPassCompile
        INFO: processing one-to-one association property references
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Configuration
        secondPassCompile
        INFO: processing foreign key constraints
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:15 PM net.sf.hibernate.dialect.Dialect <init>
        INFO: Using dialect: net.sf.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:15 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory buildSettings
        INFO: Use outer join fetching: true
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:15 PM
        net.sf.hibernate.connection.ConnectionProviderFactory ne
        wConnectionProvider
        INFO: Initializing connection provider:
        org.springframework.orm.hibernate.LocalD
        ataSourceConnectionProvider
        Jan 11, 2006 7:58:15 PM
        net.sf.hibernate.transaction.TransactionManagerLookupFac
        tory getTransactionManagerLookup
        INFO: No TransactionManagerLookup configured (in JTA environment, use of
        process
        level read-write cache is not recommended)
        Terminate batch job (Y/N)?

        Snapshot 2:

        sage bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'fileMenu.icon'; returning
        a <nu
        ll> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'fileMenu.large.icon';
        returning
        a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'editMenu.description' does not exist
        in mes
        sage bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'editMenu.icon'; returning
        a <nu
        ll> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'editMenu.large.icon';
        returning
        a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'newWindowCommand.description' does not
        exis
        t in message bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'newWindowCommand.icon';
        returni
        ng a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
        'newWindowCommand.large.icon'; r
        eturning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
[...]
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'showViewMenu.caption' does not exist
        in mes
        sage bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'showViewMenu.description' does not
        exist in
        message bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'showViewMenu.icon';
        returning a
        <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'showViewMenu.large.icon';
        retur
        ning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.command.AbstractCommand g
        etOrCreateFaceDescriptor
        INFO: Lazily instantiating default face descriptor on behalf of caller to
        preven
        t npe; command is being configured manually, right?
[...]
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'windowMenu.description' does not exist
        in m
        essage bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'windowMenu.icon';
        returning a <
        null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'windowMenu.large.icon';
        returni
        ng a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'helpContentsCommand.description' does
        not e
        xist in message bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
        'helpContentsCommand.selectedIco
        n'; returning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
        'helpContentsCommand.rolloverIco
        n'; returning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
        'helpContentsCommand.disabledIco
        n'; returning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
        'helpContentsCommand.pressedIcon
        '; returning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
        'helpContentsCommand.large.icon'
        ; returning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
[...]
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'aboutCommand.description' does not
        exist in
        message bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'aboutCommand.icon';
        returning a
        <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'aboutCommand.large.icon';
        retur
        ning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
[...]
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'helpMenu.description' does not exist
        in mes
        sage bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'helpMenu.icon'; returning
        a <nu
        ll> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'helpMenu.large.icon';
        returning
        a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'menuBar.label' does not exist in
        message bu
        ndle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'menuBar.caption' does not exist in
        message
        bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'menuBar.description' does not exist in
        mess
        age bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'menuBar.icon'; returning a
        <nul
        l> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'menuBar.large.icon';
        returning
        a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'toolBar.label' does not exist in
        message bu
        ndle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'toolBar.caption' does not exist in
        message
        bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'toolBar.description' does not exist in
        mess
        age bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'toolBar.icon'; returning a
        <nul
        l> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'toolBar.large.icon';
        returning
        a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:01:32 PM
        org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.JdbcTransactionObjec
        tSupport <clinit>
        INFO: JDBC 3.0 Savepoint class is available
        Jan 11, 2006 8:01:32 PM
        org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionR
        eader loadBeanDefinitions
        INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
        [org/springframework
        /jdbc/support/sql-error-codes.xml]
        Jan 11, 2006 8:01:32 PM
        org.springframework.jdbc.support.SQLErrorCodesFactory <i
        nit>
        INFO: SQLErrorCodes loaded: [DB2, HSQL, MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Informix,
        Postgre
        SQL, Sybase]
        Hibernate: select this.ID as ID0_, this.NAME as NAME0_,
        this.IS_USABLE_UNTRAINED
        as IS_USABL3_0_, this.HAS_ARMOR_CHECK_PENALTY as HAS_ARMO4_0_,
        this.ABILITY as
        ABILITY0_ from SHA_SKILL this where 1=1
        Hibernate: select childskill0_.PARENT_SKILL as PARENT_S1___,
        childskill0_.CHILD_
        SKILL as CHILD_SK2___, defaultski1_.ID as ID0_, defaultski1_.NAME as
        NAME0_, def
        aultski1_.IS_USABLE_UNTRAINED as IS_USABL3_0_,
        defaultski1_.HAS_ARMOR_CHECK_PENA
        LTY as HAS_ARMO4_0_, defaultski1_.ABILITY as ABILITY0_ from
        SHA_SKILL_SYNERGY ch
        ildskill0_ inner join SHA_SKILL defaultski1_ on
        childskill0_.CHILD_SKILL=default
        ski1_.ID where childskill0_.PARENT_SKILL=?
[...]
        Jan 11, 2006 8:01:34 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'featsCommandGroup.label' does not
        exist in
        message bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 8:01:34 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'featsCommandGroup.caption' does not
        exist i
        n message bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 8:01:34 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'featsCommandGroup.description' does
        not exi
        st in message bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 8:01:34 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'featsCommandGroup.icon';
        return
        ing a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 8:01:34 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
        'featsCommandGroup.large.icon';
        returning a <null> icon.
        Terminate batch job (Y/N)? ^A

        Snashot 3:

        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'redoCommand.rolloverIcon';
        retu
        rning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'redoCommand.disabledIcon';
        retu
        rning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'redoCommand.pressedIcon';
        retur
        ning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'redoCommand.large.icon';
        return
        ing a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'cutCommand.description' does not exist
        in m
        essage bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'cutCommand.selectedIcon';
        retur
        ning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'cutCommand.rolloverIcon';
        retur
        ning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'cutCommand.disabledIcon';
        retur
        ning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'cutCommand.pressedIcon';
        return
        ing a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'cutCommand.large.icon';
        returni
        ng a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'copyCommand.description' does not
        exist in
        message bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'copyCommand.selectedIcon';
        retu
        rning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'copyCommand.rolloverIcon';
        retu
        rning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'copyCommand.disabledIcon';
        retu
        rning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'copyCommand.pressedIcon';
        retur
        ning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'copyCommand.large.icon';
        return
        ing a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'pasteCommand.description' does not
        exist in
        message bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
        'pasteCommand.selectedIcon'; ret
        urning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
        'pasteCommand.rolloverIcon'; ret
        urning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
        'pasteCommand.disabledIcon'; ret
        urning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'pasteCommand.pressedIcon';
        retu
        rning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'pasteCommand.large.icon';
        retur
        ning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'selectAllCommand.description' does not
        exis
        t in message bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'selectAllCommand.icon';
        returni
        ng a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
        'selectAllCommand.large.icon'; r
        eturning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'deleteCommand.description' does not
        exist i
        n message bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
        'deleteCommand.selectedIcon'; re
        turning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
        'deleteCommand.rolloverIcon'; re
        turning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
        'deleteCommand.disabledIcon'; re
        turning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
        'deleteCommand.pressedIcon'; ret
        urning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'deleteCommand.large.icon';
        retu
        rning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'newCommand.description' does not exist
        in m
        essage bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'newCommand.icon';
        returning a <
        null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'newCommand.large.icon';
        returni
        ng a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'importCommand.description' does not
        exist i
        n message bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'importCommand.icon';
        returning
        a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'importCommand.large.icon';
        retu
        rning a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
        ontext$BeanPostProcessorChecker postProcessAfterInitialization
        INFO: Bean 'windowCommandManager' is not eligible for getting processed by
        all B
        eanPostProcessors (for example: not eligible for auto-proxying)
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
        ontext initMessageSource
        INFO: Unable to locate MessageSource with name 'messageSource': using
        default [o
        rg.springframework.context.support.DelegatingMessageSource@aa3518]
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
        ontext initApplicationEventMulticaster
        INFO: Unable to locate ApplicationEventMulticaster with name
        'applicationEventMu
        lticaster': using default
        [org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEv
        entMulticaster@83d8be]
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
        org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListabl
        eBeanFactory preInstantiateSingletons
        INFO: Pre-instantiating singletons in factory
        [org.springframework.beans.factory
        .support.DefaultListableBeanFactory defining beans
        [windowCommandManager,menuBar
        ,toolBar,fileMenu,editMenu,windowMenu,helpMenu,helpContentsCommand,aboutCommand]
        ; parent:
        org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory d
        efining beans
        [application,lifecycleAdvisor,applicationDescriptor,applicationObj
        ectConfigurer,applicationEventMulticaster,componentFactory,lookAndFeelConfigurer
        ,messageSource,imageResourcesFactory,imageSource,iconSource,formComponentInterce
        ptorFactory,formPropertyFaceDescriptorSource,searchComponent,skillManagerView,sk
        illImporter,skillManager,featManagerView,featImporter,featManager,itemManagerVie
        w,itemManager,raceManagerView,raceManager,sessionFactory,transactionManager,tran
        sactionTemplate,luceneSearcher,objectIndexer,analyzer,skillDao,featDao,abilityDa
        o,alignmentDao,abilityScoreDao,characterClassDao,encumberanceDao,languageDao,rac
        eDao,itemDao,characterDao,currencyDao,dataSource,directoryManager]; root of
        Bean
        Factory hierarchy]
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:50 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
        tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'exitCommand.description' does not
        exist in
        message bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:50 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'exitCommand.icon';
        returning a
        <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:50 PM
        org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
        etIcon
        INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'exitCommand.large.icon';
        return
        ing a <null> icon.
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:50 PM
[...]
        INFO: Labeled property message code 'fileMenu.description' does not exist
        in mes
        sage bundle; continuing...
        Jan 11, 2006 7:59:50 PM

        --

        Terry FitzSimons
        FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 12, 2006
          This all looks perfectly normal to me. The output does not contain
          any errors (all of the lines are prefixed with "INFO"). I even see it
          spitting out the sql to load skills. Most of the info messages that
          say, "Missing....." is because I haven't localized the application
          yet.

          Again, I don't see any problem just looking at the log file. Can you
          describe what happens when you try to run the batch file? Does the
          application actually come up?
        • Terry FitzSimons
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 12, 2006
            Yes it actually does come up but, from using PcGen, when I get messages in
            the .bat screen, they are usually errors that something is wrong. I hope
            sometime in the future you get around to suppressing these types of
            messages. I guess tomorrow I will play with it some.

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 15, 2006
              I really appreciate the feedback I've gotten thus far, and it seems
              like there's still a pretty high barrier for users to get up and
              running with shard, so I've done some work to try and remove that barrier.

              If you're looking to get a quick feel of what shard is like, it might
              not get any easier after today. =) I just re-wrote the data import
              tool so that shard can now import an entire pcgen dataset in one shot,
              instead of forcing users to import each file individually.

              Once you fire up shard for the first time, just click File > Import
              and point to the pcgen dataset you want to import (any directory under
              pcgen/data/ that has .LST files), and you'll be up and running.

              This feature is only available in the 0.4.0-SNAPSHOT version, but the
              official 0.4.0 release is nearing completion!

              https://shard.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=4565