Re: [pcgen] Re: question for the data monkeys

  • Terry FitzSimons
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 10, 2006
      Well it won't be straight forward. The 3.0 version was full of exception
      errors when I installed it. Tried twice with directory deletes between and
      twice without deletes. Is there a newsgroup somewhere as its not showing
      up on the updated newsgroups download from the ISP. That I can post the
      exceptions that showed up?

      Checked on your "FAQ/Getting started document" and could not find it on the
      page.

      As far as the blank entry lines. There are maybe 12 to 20 items for an
      entry needed at most and it would be nice to click and get the document
      entry out of PcGen's directory as to what is expected in the CHOOSE entry
      for FEATS page.

      --

      Terry FitzSimons
      FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 11, 2006
        You can post your exceptions on the project forums
        (http://forum.codecrate.com), or email them to me directly (wireframe
        <AT> dev.java.net). I'd be very interested to see what the problem is
        since i've got several of my d20 gamers to use it without issues. The
        only OS i haven't tested out is MacOSX, so if you're running a mac,
        i'm not sure how it will perform.

        The FAQ isn't that extensive, but it is on the page I pointed to
        before. See the "Mini FAQ" section.

        I would definately recommend trying the 0.4.0-SNAPSHOT version since
        that has the experimental PCGen import.

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 11, 2006
          Well I'm running a HP Pavilion 500
          XP Home edition SP2
          Java Ver. 1.4.2.05(buidb04)

          The exception starts out as follows since the .bat window only keeps a
          certain amount in the window before it tosses the oldest I caught three
          snapshots.

          Snapshot 1:

          C:\Program Files\Shard-Phoenix\shard-phoenix>java -classpath "." -jar
          ./shard-ph
          oenix-0.3.0.jar
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:35 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.ApplicationLa
          uncher loadStartupContext
          INFO: Loading startup context...
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:35 PM
          org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionR
          eader loadBeanDefinitions
          INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
          [richclient-startup-
          context.xml]
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:36 PM
          org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableA
          pplicationContext refreshBeanFactory
          INFO: Bean factory for application context
          [org.springframework.context.support.
          ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=31393597]:
          org.springframework.beans.fac
          tory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory defining beans [splashScreen]; root
          of B
          eanFactory hierarchy
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:36 PM
          org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
          ontext refresh
          INFO: 1 beans defined in application context
          [org.springframework.context.suppor
          t.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=31393597]
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:36 PM org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory <clinit>
          INFO: JDK 1.4+ collections available
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:36 PM
          org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
          ontext initMessageSource
          INFO: Unable to locate MessageSource with name 'messageSource': using
          default [o
          rg.springframework.context.support.DelegatingMessageSource@1c282a1]
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:36 PM
          org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
          ontext initApplicationEventMulticaster
          INFO: Unable to locate ApplicationEventMulticaster with name
          'applicationEventMu
          lticaster': using default
          [org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEv
          entMulticaster@19b5393]
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:36 PM
          org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListabl
          eBeanFactory preInstantiateSingletons
          INFO: Pre-instantiating singletons in factory
          [org.springframework.beans.factory
          .support.DefaultListableBeanFactory defining beans [splashScreen]; root of
          BeanF
          actory hierarchy]
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:36 PM
          org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionR
          eader loadBeanDefinitions
          INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
          [richclient-applicat
          ion-context.xml]
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:37 PM
          org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionR
          eader loadBeanDefinitions
          INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
          [shard-hibernate-con
          text.xml]
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:37 PM
          org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionR
          eader loadBeanDefinitions
          INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
          [shard-datasource.xm
          l]
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:38 PM
          org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableA
          pplicationContext refreshBeanFactory
          INFO: Bean factory for application context
          [org.springframework.context.support.
          ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=1111763]:
          org.springframework.beans.fact
          ory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory defining beans
          [application,lifecycleAdvi
          sor,applicationDescriptor,applicationObjectConfigurer,applicationEventMulticaste
          r,componentFactory,lookAndFeelConfigurer,messageSource,imageResourcesFactory,ima
          geSource,iconSource,formComponentInterceptorFactory,formPropertyFaceDescriptorSo
          urce,searchComponent,skillManagerView,skillImporter,skillManager,featManagerView
          ,featImporter,featManager,itemManagerView,itemManager,raceManagerView,raceManage
          r,sessionFactory,transactionManager,transactionTemplate,luceneSearcher,objectInd
          exer,analyzer,skillDao,featDao,abilityDao,alignmentDao,abilityScoreDao,character
          ClassDao,encumberanceDao,languageDao,raceDao,itemDao,characterDao,currencyDao,da
          taSource,directoryManager]; root of BeanFactory hierarchy
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:38 PM
          org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
          ontext refresh
          INFO: 44 beans defined in application context
          [org.springframework.context.suppo
          rt.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=1111763]
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:38 PM
          org.springframework.core.io.support.PropertiesLoaderSupp
          ort loadProperties
          INFO: Loading properties file from class path resource
          [org/springframework/rich
          client/image/images.properties]
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:38 PM
          org.springframework.core.io.support.PropertiesLoaderSupp
          ort loadProperties
          INFO: Loading properties file from class path resource [images.properties]
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:38 PM
          org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
          ontext$BeanPostProcessorChecker postProcessAfterInitialization
          INFO: Bean 'imageResourcesFactory' is not eligible for getting processed by
          all
          BeanPostProcessors (for example: not eligible for auto-proxying)
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:45 PM
          org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
          ontext$BeanPostProcessorChecker postProcessAfterInitialization
          INFO: Bean 'imageSource' is not eligible for getting processed by all
          BeanPostPr
          ocessors (for example: not eligible for auto-proxying)
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:45 PM
          org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
          ontext$BeanPostProcessorChecker postProcessAfterInitialization
          INFO: Bean 'iconSource' is not eligible for getting processed by all
          BeanPostPro
          cessors (for example: not eligible for auto-proxying)
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:45 PM
          org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
          ontext$BeanPostProcessorChecker postProcessAfterInitialization
          INFO: Bean 'messageSource' is not eligible for getting processed by all
          BeanPost
          Processors (for example: not eligible for auto-proxying)
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:45 PM
          org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
          ontext$BeanPostProcessorChecker postProcessAfterInitialization
          INFO: Bean 'applicationObjectConfigurer' is not eligible for getting
          processed b
          y all BeanPostProcessors (for example: not eligible for auto-proxying)
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:45 PM
          org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
          ontext initMessageSource
          INFO: Using MessageSource
          [org.springframework.context.support.ResourceBundleMes
          sageSource:
          basenames=[messages,org.springframework.richclient.application.messa
          ges]]
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:45 PM
          org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
          ontext initApplicationEventMulticaster
          INFO: Using ApplicationEventMulticaster
          [org.springframework.context.event.Simpl
          eApplicationEventMulticaster@c743eb]
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:45 PM
[...]
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:46 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.core.LabeledObjectSupport
          getDisplayName
          INFO: This labeled object's display name is not configured; returning
          'displayNa
          me'
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:46 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'applicationDescriptor.label' does not
          exist
          in message bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 7:57:46 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadImage
          INFO: Labelable bean's image 'applicationDescriptor.image' does not exist
          in ima
          ge bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:12 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'skillManagerView.title' does not exist
          in m
          essage bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:12 PM
[...]
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'skillManagerView.description' does not
          exis
          t in message bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:12 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadImage
          INFO: Labelable bean's image 'skillManagerView.image' does not exist in
          image bu
          ndle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:12 PM
          org.springframework.aop.framework.DefaultAopProxyFactory
          <clinit>
          INFO: CGLIB2 available: proxyTargetClass feature enabled
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:13 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Environment <clinit>
          INFO: Hibernate 2.1.8
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:13 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Environment <clinit>
          INFO: hibernate.properties not found
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:13 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Environment <clinit>
          INFO: using CGLIB reflection optimizer
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:13 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Environment <clinit>
          INFO: using JDK 1.4 java.sql.Timestamp handling
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:13 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindRootClass
          INFO: Mapping class: com.codecrate.shard.ability.PointCostValue ->
          SHA_ABILITY_P
          OINT_COST
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindRootClass
          INFO: Mapping class: com.codecrate.shard.character.DefaultPlayerCharacter
          -> SHA
          _CHARACTER
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.type.CustomType <init>
          WARNING: custom type does not implement Serializable: class
          com.codecrate.shard.
          character.AlignmentUserType
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindRootClass
          INFO: Mapping class: com.codecrate.shard.equipment.DefaultItem -> SHA_ITEM
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.type.CustomType <init>
          WARNING: custom type does not implement Serializable: class
          com.codecrate.shard.
          equipment.MoneyUserType
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindRootClass
          INFO: Mapping class: com.codecrate.shard.feat.DefaultFeat -> SHA_FEAT
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindRootClass
          INFO: Mapping class: com.codecrate.shard.kit.DefaultCharacterClass ->
          SHA_CLASS
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindCollection
          INFO: Mapping collection:
          com.codecrate.shard.kit.DefaultCharacterClass.classSki
          lls -> SHA_CLASS_SKILL
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindCollection
          INFO: Mapping collection:
          com.codecrate.shard.kit.DefaultCharacterClass.bonusLan
          guages -> SHA_CLASS_LANGUAGE
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindRootClass
          INFO: Mapping class: com.codecrate.shard.movement.EncumberanceEntry ->
          SHA_ENCUM
          BERANCE_ENTRY
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindRootClass
          INFO: Mapping class: com.codecrate.shard.race.DefaultLanguage ->
          SHA_LANGUAGE
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindRootClass
          INFO: Mapping class: com.codecrate.shard.race.DefaultRace -> SHA_RACE
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindRootClass
          INFO: Mapping class: com.codecrate.shard.skill.DefaultSkill -> SHA_SKILL
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.type.CustomType <init>
          WARNING: custom type does not implement Serializable: class
          com.codecrate.shard.
          ability.AbilityUserType
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Binder bindCollection
          INFO: Mapping collection:
          com.codecrate.shard.skill.DefaultSkill.childSkillSyner
          gies -> SHA_SKILL_SYNERGY
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM
          org.springframework.orm.hibernate.LocalSessionFactoryBea
          n afterPropertiesSet
          INFO: Building new Hibernate SessionFactory
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Configuration
          secondPassCompile
          INFO: processing one-to-many association mappings
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Configuration
          secondPassCompile
          INFO: processing one-to-one association property references
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:14 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Configuration
          secondPassCompile
          INFO: processing foreign key constraints
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:15 PM net.sf.hibernate.dialect.Dialect <init>
          INFO: Using dialect: net.sf.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:15 PM net.sf.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory buildSettings
          INFO: Use outer join fetching: true
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:15 PM
          net.sf.hibernate.connection.ConnectionProviderFactory ne
          wConnectionProvider
          INFO: Initializing connection provider:
          org.springframework.orm.hibernate.LocalD
          ataSourceConnectionProvider
          Jan 11, 2006 7:58:15 PM
          net.sf.hibernate.transaction.TransactionManagerLookupFac
          tory getTransactionManagerLookup
          INFO: No TransactionManagerLookup configured (in JTA environment, use of
          process
          level read-write cache is not recommended)
          Terminate batch job (Y/N)?

          Snapshot 2:

          sage bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'fileMenu.icon'; returning
          a <nu
          ll> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'fileMenu.large.icon';
          returning
          a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'editMenu.description' does not exist
          in mes
          sage bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'editMenu.icon'; returning
          a <nu
          ll> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'editMenu.large.icon';
          returning
          a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'newWindowCommand.description' does not
          exis
          t in message bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'newWindowCommand.icon';
          returni
          ng a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
          'newWindowCommand.large.icon'; r
          eturning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
[...]
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'showViewMenu.caption' does not exist
          in mes
          sage bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'showViewMenu.description' does not
          exist in
          message bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'showViewMenu.icon';
          returning a
          <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'showViewMenu.large.icon';
          retur
          ning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.command.AbstractCommand g
          etOrCreateFaceDescriptor
          INFO: Lazily instantiating default face descriptor on behalf of caller to
          preven
          t npe; command is being configured manually, right?
[...]
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'windowMenu.description' does not exist
          in m
          essage bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'windowMenu.icon';
          returning a <
          null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'windowMenu.large.icon';
          returni
          ng a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'helpContentsCommand.description' does
          not e
          xist in message bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
          'helpContentsCommand.selectedIco
          n'; returning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
          'helpContentsCommand.rolloverIco
          n'; returning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
          'helpContentsCommand.disabledIco
          n'; returning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
          'helpContentsCommand.pressedIcon
          '; returning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
          'helpContentsCommand.large.icon'
          ; returning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
[...]
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'aboutCommand.description' does not
          exist in
          message bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'aboutCommand.icon';
          returning a
          <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'aboutCommand.large.icon';
          retur
          ning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:57 PM
[...]
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'helpMenu.description' does not exist
          in mes
          sage bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'helpMenu.icon'; returning
          a <nu
          ll> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'helpMenu.large.icon';
          returning
          a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'menuBar.label' does not exist in
          message bu
          ndle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'menuBar.caption' does not exist in
          message
          bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'menuBar.description' does not exist in
          mess
          age bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'menuBar.icon'; returning a
          <nul
          l> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'menuBar.large.icon';
          returning
          a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'toolBar.label' does not exist in
          message bu
          ndle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'toolBar.caption' does not exist in
          message
          bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'toolBar.description' does not exist in
          mess
          age bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'toolBar.icon'; returning a
          <nul
          l> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:00:58 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'toolBar.large.icon';
          returning
          a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:01:32 PM
          org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.JdbcTransactionObjec
          tSupport <clinit>
          INFO: JDBC 3.0 Savepoint class is available
          Jan 11, 2006 8:01:32 PM
          org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionR
          eader loadBeanDefinitions
          INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource
          [org/springframework
          /jdbc/support/sql-error-codes.xml]
          Jan 11, 2006 8:01:32 PM
          org.springframework.jdbc.support.SQLErrorCodesFactory <i
          nit>
          INFO: SQLErrorCodes loaded: [DB2, HSQL, MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Informix,
          Postgre
          SQL, Sybase]
          Hibernate: select this.ID as ID0_, this.NAME as NAME0_,
          this.IS_USABLE_UNTRAINED
          as IS_USABL3_0_, this.HAS_ARMOR_CHECK_PENALTY as HAS_ARMO4_0_,
          this.ABILITY as
          ABILITY0_ from SHA_SKILL this where 1=1
          Hibernate: select childskill0_.PARENT_SKILL as PARENT_S1___,
          childskill0_.CHILD_
          SKILL as CHILD_SK2___, defaultski1_.ID as ID0_, defaultski1_.NAME as
          NAME0_, def
          aultski1_.IS_USABLE_UNTRAINED as IS_USABL3_0_,
          defaultski1_.HAS_ARMOR_CHECK_PENA
          LTY as HAS_ARMO4_0_, defaultski1_.ABILITY as ABILITY0_ from
          SHA_SKILL_SYNERGY ch
          ildskill0_ inner join SHA_SKILL defaultski1_ on
          childskill0_.CHILD_SKILL=default
          ski1_.ID where childskill0_.PARENT_SKILL=?
[...]
          Jan 11, 2006 8:01:34 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'featsCommandGroup.label' does not
          exist in
          message bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 8:01:34 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'featsCommandGroup.caption' does not
          exist i
          n message bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 8:01:34 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'featsCommandGroup.description' does
          not exi
          st in message bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 8:01:34 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'featsCommandGroup.icon';
          return
          ing a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 8:01:34 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
          'featsCommandGroup.large.icon';
          returning a <null> icon.
          Terminate batch job (Y/N)? ^A

          Snashot 3:

          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'redoCommand.rolloverIcon';
          retu
          rning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'redoCommand.disabledIcon';
          retu
          rning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'redoCommand.pressedIcon';
          retur
          ning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'redoCommand.large.icon';
          return
          ing a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'cutCommand.description' does not exist
          in m
          essage bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'cutCommand.selectedIcon';
          retur
          ning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'cutCommand.rolloverIcon';
          retur
          ning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'cutCommand.disabledIcon';
          retur
          ning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'cutCommand.pressedIcon';
          return
          ing a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'cutCommand.large.icon';
          returni
          ng a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'copyCommand.description' does not
          exist in
          message bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'copyCommand.selectedIcon';
          retu
          rning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'copyCommand.rolloverIcon';
          retu
          rning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'copyCommand.disabledIcon';
          retu
          rning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'copyCommand.pressedIcon';
          retur
          ning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'copyCommand.large.icon';
          return
          ing a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'pasteCommand.description' does not
          exist in
          message bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
          'pasteCommand.selectedIcon'; ret
          urning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
          'pasteCommand.rolloverIcon'; ret
          urning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
          'pasteCommand.disabledIcon'; ret
          urning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'pasteCommand.pressedIcon';
          retu
          rning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'pasteCommand.large.icon';
          retur
          ning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'selectAllCommand.description' does not
          exis
          t in message bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'selectAllCommand.icon';
          returni
          ng a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
          'selectAllCommand.large.icon'; r
          eturning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'deleteCommand.description' does not
          exist i
          n message bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
          'deleteCommand.selectedIcon'; re
          turning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
          'deleteCommand.rolloverIcon'; re
          turning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
          'deleteCommand.disabledIcon'; re
          turning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key
          'deleteCommand.pressedIcon'; ret
          urning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'deleteCommand.large.icon';
          retu
          rning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'newCommand.description' does not exist
          in m
          essage bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'newCommand.icon';
          returning a <
          null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'newCommand.large.icon';
          returni
          ng a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'importCommand.description' does not
          exist i
          n message bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'importCommand.icon';
          returning
          a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'importCommand.large.icon';
          retu
          rning a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
          ontext$BeanPostProcessorChecker postProcessAfterInitialization
          INFO: Bean 'windowCommandManager' is not eligible for getting processed by
          all B
          eanPostProcessors (for example: not eligible for auto-proxying)
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
          ontext initMessageSource
          INFO: Unable to locate MessageSource with name 'messageSource': using
          default [o
          rg.springframework.context.support.DelegatingMessageSource@aa3518]
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationC
          ontext initApplicationEventMulticaster
          INFO: Unable to locate ApplicationEventMulticaster with name
          'applicationEventMu
          lticaster': using default
          [org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEv
          entMulticaster@83d8be]
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:49 PM
          org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListabl
          eBeanFactory preInstantiateSingletons
          INFO: Pre-instantiating singletons in factory
          [org.springframework.beans.factory
          .support.DefaultListableBeanFactory defining beans
          [windowCommandManager,menuBar
          ,toolBar,fileMenu,editMenu,windowMenu,helpMenu,helpContentsCommand,aboutCommand]
          ; parent:
          org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory d
          efining beans
          [application,lifecycleAdvisor,applicationDescriptor,applicationObj
          ectConfigurer,applicationEventMulticaster,componentFactory,lookAndFeelConfigurer
          ,messageSource,imageResourcesFactory,imageSource,iconSource,formComponentInterce
          ptorFactory,formPropertyFaceDescriptorSource,searchComponent,skillManagerView,sk
          illImporter,skillManager,featManagerView,featImporter,featManager,itemManagerVie
          w,itemManager,raceManagerView,raceManager,sessionFactory,transactionManager,tran
          sactionTemplate,luceneSearcher,objectIndexer,analyzer,skillDao,featDao,abilityDa
          o,alignmentDao,abilityScoreDao,characterClassDao,encumberanceDao,languageDao,rac
          eDao,itemDao,characterDao,currencyDao,dataSource,directoryManager]; root of
          Bean
          Factory hierarchy]
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:50 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.application.config.Defaul
          tApplicationObjectConfigurer loadMessage
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'exitCommand.description' does not
          exist in
          message bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:50 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'exitCommand.icon';
          returning a
          <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:50 PM
          org.springframework.richclient.image.DefaultIconSource g
          etIcon
          INFO: No image resource found for icon with key 'exitCommand.large.icon';
          return
          ing a <null> icon.
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:50 PM
[...]
          INFO: Labeled property message code 'fileMenu.description' does not exist
          in mes
          sage bundle; continuing...
          Jan 11, 2006 7:59:50 PM

          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 12, 2006
            This all looks perfectly normal to me. The output does not contain
            any errors (all of the lines are prefixed with "INFO"). I even see it
            spitting out the sql to load skills. Most of the info messages that
            say, "Missing....." is because I haven't localized the application
            yet.

            Again, I don't see any problem just looking at the log file. Can you
            describe what happens when you try to run the batch file? Does the
            application actually come up?
          • Terry FitzSimons
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 12, 2006
              Yes it actually does come up but, from using PcGen, when I get messages in
              the .bat screen, they are usually errors that something is wrong. I hope
              sometime in the future you get around to suppressing these types of
              messages. I guess tomorrow I will play with it some.

              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 15, 2006
                I really appreciate the feedback I've gotten thus far, and it seems
                like there's still a pretty high barrier for users to get up and
                running with shard, so I've done some work to try and remove that barrier.

                If you're looking to get a quick feel of what shard is like, it might
                not get any easier after today. =) I just re-wrote the data import
                tool so that shard can now import an entire pcgen dataset in one shot,
                instead of forcing users to import each file individually.

                Once you fire up shard for the first time, just click File > Import
                and point to the pcgen dataset you want to import (any directory under
                pcgen/data/ that has .LST files), and you'll be up and running.

                This feature is only available in the 0.4.0-SNAPSHOT version, but the
                official 0.4.0 release is nearing completion!

                https://shard.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=4565