Having it in French

  • Tymophil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      I have 5.8 PCGen. I have managed to have it write more or less in
      French. I modified several files for that purpose. So far, I am quite
      pleased with the result, except for the PDF output.

      Most of the info is now in French : Stats' names, classes, skills,
      feats, spells, etc...

      But, most of the labels are still in English. For example, I have the
      feats in French, while the box they are within is labelled in English...
      What should be modified to have the PDF labels be in French of whatever
      language...

      Thanks.