[BUG] OS Token FEATALL broken

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      Using an autobuild from earlier today, java 1.5.0_06 on WinXP

      If I try an output using csheet_fantasy_std.htm or csheet_modern_std.htm I
      see that the Feats block only shows 1 Feat, regardless of how many the
      character has. Testing this, I found it is caused from a BUG in the FEATALL
      token. Only FEATALL.0 returns a value, FEATALL.1 and all following come up
      empty.

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Data Chimp, OS & TM Lemur

      --
      That's it. Out you two pixies go - through the door, or out the window.
      (Nick the Barkeeper in "It's A Wonderful Life", 1946)