one step closer to importing classes

  • wireframe6464
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2006
      I've been trudging along, trying to decipher the character class LST
      syntax. I'm one step closer now, and can now import level information
      for character classes. check it out:
      http://flickr.com/photos/wireframe/82351605/

      is there any way to tell what the max level is for a character class?
      this is really only applicable for prestige classes, but i can't find
      the tag. for now, i'm defaulting all classes to have 20 levels. =)
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2006
        > is there any way to tell what the max level is for a character class?

        The MAXLEVEL tag.

        Paul W. King
        OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon
      • wireframe6464