Re: [pcgen] Looking for information regarding data set file formats.

  • Darin McBride
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
      On January 4, 2006 09:08 pm, Dof Sifrin wrote:
      > Rather than voice my frustration about having to pay for gaming
      > resources twice, I'm going to bypass the flame and go right to a
      > request for help.

      Side note - I've "purchased" all the data sets from CMP for all books I've
      bought. That said, I don't look at it as a "purchase" of the data, but for
      the convenience of not having to go through exactly what you're about to do.
      I'd rather get right to the playing of the game and skip the entry of dry,
      dull data.