Data File for BESM?

  • Kevin C
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hello everyone! Sorry to be a pain, but is there a data file for the
      d20 version of Big Eyes Small Mouth? If so, could you please point me
      in the right direction? Thank you in advance.
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
        I don't think Guardians of Order has been approached for permissions on their products. To my knowledge, there aren't any datasets
        based upon any of their material.

        Paul W. King
        OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon