SPELLLEVEL:CLASS broken?

  • boomer70
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
      It appears that SPELLLEVEL:CLASS is broken in the
      latest code base.
      I have a LST file that uses SPELLLEVEL to create the
      class spell list for a class. In 5.8 it works great in
      5.9.x I don't get any spells added at all.

      Anyone else seen this problem?

      -Aaron

      ----------------
      Aaron Divinsky
      PCGen Data Chimp, Doc Lemur

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
    • Frank Kliewe
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005

        There is an existing P7 tracker for that.

        [ 1336843 ] [BUG][5.9.2++]SPELLLEVEL:CLASS broken
        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1336843&group_id=25576&atid
        =384719

        It is not assigned to anybody, so if you want to tackle it... ;-)

        Cheerio,

        Frank Kliewe
        PCGen Data Chimp, OS & TM Lemur

        --
        That's it. Out you two pixies go - through the door, or out the window.
        (Nick the Barkeeper in "It's A Wonderful Life", 1946)
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
          Yes, I noticed it in the 5.9.4 release.

          Tod

          --- boomer70 <boomer70@...> wrote:

          > It appears that SPELLLEVEL:CLASS is broken in the
          > latest code base.
          > I have a LST file that uses SPELLLEVEL to create the
          > class spell list for a class. In 5.8 it works great in
          > 5.9.x I don't get any spells added at all.
          >
          > Anyone else seen this problem?
          >
          > -Aaron
          >
          > ----------------
          > Aaron Divinsky
          > PCGen Data Chimp, Doc Lemur

          > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
          > dsl.yahoo.com

          > --------------------~-->
          > Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home
          > page
          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM

          Just $16.99/mo. or less.
          dsl.yahoo.com
        • Stefan Radermacher
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
            Frank Kliewe wrote:

            > There is an existing P7 tracker for that.
            >
            > [ 1336843 ] [BUG][5.9.2++]SPELLLEVEL:CLASS broken
            > https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1336843&group_id=25576&atid
            > =384719
            >
            > It is not assigned to anybody, so if you want to tackle it... ;-)

            Just fixed this.

            Happy new year!
            Stefan.