Re: [pcgen] can't get pcgen full 561 to run

  • Terry FitzSimons
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 29 6:53 PM
      You probably have memory (lack of) problems. Go into the pcgen.bat file
      and assign more memory to pcgen. I just delete all sentences except this
      one:
      java -jar pcgen.jar -Xmx256
      This assign 256Mb ram and should be enough memory for pcgen to run.

      Terry

      --

      Terry FitzSimons
      FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)