RE: [pcgen] can't get pcgen full 561 to run

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 27, 2005
      No, that still is going on. However, the 3.0 datasets haven't been brought forward from 5.6.1 to 5.8. And with 5.8.1 to come out,
      they haven't released them to the newest stable yet.

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 29, 2005
        You probably have memory (lack of) problems. Go into the pcgen.bat file
        and assign more memory to pcgen. I just delete all sentences except this
        one:
        java -jar pcgen.jar -Xmx256
        This assign 256Mb ram and should be enough memory for pcgen to run.

        Terry

        --

        Terry FitzSimons
        FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)