Re: [pcgen] Digest Number 4465

  • Evan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2005
      > Message: 12
      > Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 14:36:24 -0500
      > From: Eddy Anthony <eddyba@...>
      > Subject: Re: Re: [BUG] 5.9.4 BONUS:CASTERLEVEL resetting caster level in
      > feats
      >
      > Evan scribed:
      >
      >> BONUS:CASTERLEVEL|Cleric|min(var("CL=Cleric"),TL-(var("CL=Cleric")+var("BL=Cle
      >> ric"))
      >
      > I think this is a case of a missing closing parentheses, this has got me
      > more than once. Try adding one more ) to the end.
      >
      > Also shouldn't the first value be var("CL=Cleric")/2 to grant half the
      > current levels?

      Yeah. I have been changing things trying ot get it to work. I added the
      extra ) and it works, but once again it is resetting the CASTERLEVEL to 1,
      not adding 1 to make it 6.

      > You should try some troubleshooting methods to eliminate other possible
      > issues, make a separate testing set which contains only the feat and load
      > that and the RSRD by itself and see if you get the same problems. If not
      > there is something somewhere else in your homebrew set that is mucking
      > things up.

      Did that, and it works fine. Blech... now I have to find what's causing the
      problem... man this is going to be a pain in the butt.

      Evan