Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] 5.9.4 BONUS:CASTERLEVEL resetting caster level in feats

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 25, 2005
      Terry FitzSimons scribed:

      > Not that I can follow algebraical expressions too well, but should the last
      > be +var("CL=Cleric") rather than +var("BL=Cleric")? What is BL anyways?

      BL=<class name> returns bonus spellcasting levels, you usually get these
      from prestige classes. Arcane Trickster does this.

      So that part of his formula is total levels subtracted by actual cleric
      levels and any bonus cleric levels he might have. Thus is the PC had only
      Cleric levels and a prestige class which granted bonus cleric levels the
      feat would grant no benefit.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback