[FREQ] Book of Exalted Deeds - WoTC Supplement

  • John Michael Brunner
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2005
      Anyone working on this one or have suggested it? There would need a
      new output file made to make things much easier. The issue I am
      running into is that, for example, I am playing a Paladin and am also
      in the prestige class "Fist of Raziel". With this prestige class, you
      have 2 different AC's, one for evil characters, and one for non-evil
      characters. This also goes for saving throw bonuses. This would really
      make things extremely easier.
    • David
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2005
        This is closed content and can not be included in the Open Source content.

        Please ask on the CMP boards, www.codemonkeypublishing.com . They have a
        license with WotC to create datasets for the closed content books.

        Thanks,

        -- david
        Papa-DRB