LST syntax for character classes

  • wireframe6464
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2005
      I'm working on importing the pcgen data files into shard, and have had
      great progress. The character classes are definately the most complex
      thus far.

      Could anyone shed some light on the LST file syntax for character
      classes? skills, spells, feats, and items are all single line entries
      and have been extremely easy to figure out, but character classes are
      quite a bit different.

      Where is the pcgen code for parsing character classes?