adding MSRD to RSRD lst

  • tuck_tarnsman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2005
      I am in a campaign that uses a nexus point that connects various
      planes. We are using the 3.5 game system to run it, but with some
      modern d20 items in it. As we wish to continue using the core books
      and rules, I am looking for a fast and easy way to just place certain
      items into PCGen and GMGen so that I can use them in the game.

      Thank you in advanced for any help.

      Tuck