Re: House rule: new Skill Sneak = (Hide + Move Silently)

  • tomcadorette
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 13, 2005
      Well, I've got some PCs looking to do some racial substitution levels,
      plus we're running an Eberron world in which there is a humanoid
      template that changes when the "host" is possessed by an Outsider, so
      I can certainly try to whip up some kind of freaky "hey, do I do
      this...?" questions to throw all kinds of monkey wrenches into the works.

      And what better kind of wrench is there? :-)
      Tom