Re: [pcgen] Epic Druid and Epic Druid Wildshape posts

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2005
      On 12/9/05 10:20 AM, "barak@..." <barak@...> wrote:

      >> 22 BONUS:VAR|WildShapeTimes|(CL-18)/4
      >>
      >> Works fine in my sand box, anyone see a problem with it?
      >
      > I'm at work so can't look at the files, but one thing leaps to mind:
      >
      > What happened to the formula for that from the first 20 levels (or is it not
      > done with a formula there)? Did you cancel it somehow?? If you didn't you're
      > doubling up...

      It's not done with a formula, each step is done with one bonus with a PREVAR
      that checks the DruidWildShape VAR, this VAR hold the effective Druid level
      as it relates to this ability. Once the Druid passes 18th level
      WildShapeTimes does not get any more bumps until the bonus above kicks in.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback