Re: [pcgen] Question about creating a weapon

  • Steven Gilroy
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2005
      Yes, there are alt tags for critical, range, and multiplier. I think
      it's ALTCRITICAL, ALTCRITRANGE and ALTCRITMULT but check the docs to be
      sure.

      --

      Steven Gilroy
      PCGen OS Lemur
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2005
        This question belongs on List File Help (
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgenlistfilehelp/ ). I'll forward it
        to there and respond there.