Re: [FREQ] A new Tag

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2005
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Evan Miller" <evanmiller@c...> wrote:

      > So in a feat it could be:
      >
      > BONUS:QUALIFY|Endurance
      >
      > So any instance where PREFEAT:x,Endurance is found in another feat, or
      > Prestige Class, etc., the program would treat that prereq as being met.

      The thing that made me think of this, was that I was a coding a feat
      with just such a benefit. And I relized I would have to find and .MOD
      everything that had the Endurance feat as a prereq... ugh.

      Evan
    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2005
        Evan wrote:

        > The thing that made me think of this, was that I was a coding a feat
        > with just such a benefit. And I relized I would have to find and .MOD
        > everything that had the Endurance feat as a prereq... ugh.

        I'm currently working on a mechanism like that. You will be able to add
        QUALIFY:FEAT|Endurance to your feat for the desired effect.

        Stefan.
      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 2005
          Is there a tracker for this, or do you need one created?

          Paul W. King
          OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 5, 2005
            Paul W. King wrote:

            > Is there a tracker for this, or do you need one created?

            Not yet, but you might a well create one. You can find the proposal I
            made a while ago in the experimental group.

            Stefan.
          • Paul W. King
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 9, 2005
              [ 1377067 ] BONUS:QUALIFY