[FREQ] Allow restriction of levels in CHOOSE:SPELLS

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
      In the CHOOSE:SPELLS tag, it would be very nice to restrict the levels
      a PC can choose.

      So right now, I may have for a feat CHOOSE:SPELLS|TYPE=Wizard|CHA/2 to
      choose a number of Wizard spells equal to my Charisma bonus divided by
      2. But if I want to restrict it to 0 level spells... or a range of
      spells, it would be nice for it to support this.

      Perhaps adding the functionality from CHOOSE:SPELLLEVEL with the
      min/max level restrictions, you could have:
      CHOOSE:SPELLS|0|2|TYPE=Wizard|CHA/2

      This would allow the choosing of a number of Wizard spells equal to
      Charisma bonus divided by two between the levels of 0 and 2nd.

      Evan
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2005
        [ 1377063 ] Allow restriction of levels in CHOOSE:SPELLS
        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1377063&group_id=25576&atid=384722

        Paul W. King
        OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon