Trying to add modern weapons

  • Allen Hohensee
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
      I am trying to add modern weapons with the D20 Modern modules. After I
      have added some of the weapons to two of the files I found in the msrd
      directory, I have had problems with having them appear as a choice for
      a weapon proficiency. I have modified both
      msrd_equip_weap_ranged_firearms.lst And msrd_weaponprofs.lst after
      adding the weapons appropriatly and according to what I have seen as
      far as formatting the weapons still will not show as being able to be
      used. I am putting the files I have modified in the files for viewing
      tell me what I am doing wrong...
    • Frank Kliewe
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
        > I am trying to add modern weapons with the D20 Modern
        > modules. After I
        > have added some of the weapons to two of the files I found in
        > the msrd
        > directory, I have had problems with having them appear as a
        > choice for
        > a weapon proficiency. I have modified both
        > msrd_equip_weap_ranged_firearms.lst And msrd_weaponprofs.lst after
        > adding the weapons appropriatly and according to what I have seen as
        > far as formatting the weapons still will not show as being able to be
        > used. I am putting the files I have modified in the files for viewing
        > tell me what I am doing wrong...

        You used the Weapon names in the weaponprofs file.

        You need to use the text from the weapon's PROFICIENCY: tag.

        Cheerio,

        Frank Kliewe
        PCGen Data Chimp, OS & TM Lemur

        --
        Good night and sweet dreams... which we'll analyze in the morning.(Dr. Alex
        Brulov in "Spellbound", 1945)