Feedback request for Output Sheet - csheet_plain - BigWincy Style.TXT

  • just_another_email_to_remember
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
      Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,

      I am still very new to PCGen and its structure. I wish to contribute
      to the community for the gift of this free tool. I do not believe in
      taking something without honoring it with some sort of effort or
      sacrifice.

      I created an output sheet. Actually, I simply modified the ASCII based
      .txt file csheet_plain.txt. I named it csheet_plain - BigWincy
      Style.TXT and posted it in the Files Section of this Yahoo! Groups. I
      found the original way too long for my liking. I altered it to be much
      shorter. In fact, most characters will fit on a single page, minus a
      long list of equipment. I will continue to improve and add to its
      features.

      What I am requesting here is for any feedback that the community would
      like to give to me. As I stated before, I am still very new to this
      utility. Any feedback will be considered seriously and taken as a
      credible source. My hope is that some of you may use and even enjoy
      the characteristics of this output sheet.

      Sincerely,
      Wincy
    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
        Excellant!! We love this sort of thing from the community, please
        people, give this OS a try (I'm downloading it as we speak).

        Oh and Wincy, would you consider joining the team? Let me know if you
        want to :-)

        Thanks again

        Karianna

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "just_another_email_to_remember"