Re: [pcgen] [BUG][DOCS] [Trackered] CHOOSE:NOCHOICE

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2005
      Found a little bug with this, a feat with this can be selected an unlimited
      number of times, once the feat pool reaches 0 additional selections push the
      pool into negative numbers and does not prevent the feat from being added as
      it should.

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 2005
        Something to consider (minor possibility) PREFEAT:1,Toughness(+3 HP)
        wouldn't work after that change for someone that does what you did...
        Not too big a possibility, but something to consider.... I don't think
        it will effect many, if any at all...

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp

        > Closed PCGen and changed Toughness to use CHOOSE:NOCHOICE
        >
        > When I reopended the PC the character still has the feat exactly as
        before
        > with the +3 HP,+3 HP next to it in the feat pane. He also has the hit
        > points. When I remove the feat there is no chooser window the +3 HP
        just
        > goes away one at a time. When added back I get (x2) thereafter.
        >
        > So no breakage that I can see.
      • karianna03
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 2, 2005
          Hi all,

          > Ok, now we have another walkthrough of CHOOSE to implement this nice
          > feature. I wonder how long that's been there....

          And _this_ is the reason we need to finish off all of our existing doc
          bugs and freqs (We're starting to get through them, but I need more
          volunteers) and be vigilant when we create new ones....

          Karianna