Re: [pcgen] Default Monsters via Kits - We need to make this more obvious as it rocks!

  • boomer70
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2005
      --- Devon Jones <soulcatcher@...> wrote:

      > karianna03 wrote:
      > > Could we have the File menu enhanced so that it
      > has a "New Default
      > > Monster" entry? Either under "File" directly or
      > under "File-->New"
      > > would be cool.
      > >
      > > We really should make people take notice of this
      > wonderful feature!
      > >
      > > Karianna
      > >

      > Or we could just show available kits directly in the
      > summary screen.
      >
      > Devon

      The way this is setup now that would be a whole lot of
      kits to show.

      The way it works is if you don't have a race already
      selected you can select a kit for any monster and it
      will set everything including the race. So when you
      first brought up the summary screen every monster
      would be listed.

      -Aaron

      Aaron Divinsky
      PCGen Data Chimp, Doc Lemur