Re: [BUG][5.9.4] BONUS:SPELLCAST broken

  • andargor
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005
      Ok, I tried today' s build, but 5.9.4's data, and it's slightly
      different. This is what I get:

      Sources Loaded:

      3.5 RSRD
      3.5 RSRD Divine
      3.5 RSRD Epic
      3.5 RSRD Epic Psionics
      3.5 RSRD Psionics

      Test config: plane jane Brd20/Wiz20, no feats, Int 30, Cha 30

      Vanilla Spells:

      Bard [20]
      0
      1
      2
      3
      4
      5
      6
      Cast
      4
      7
      7
      6
      6
      6
      6

      Wizard [20]
      0
      1
      2
      3
      4
      5
      6
      7
      8
      9
      Cast
      4
      7
      7
      6
      6
      6
      6
      5
      5
      5

      Test Feat: DS Test 1 TYPE:Test VISIBLE:YES
      BONUS:SPELLCAST|CLASS=Wizard;LEVEL=9|1
      BONUS:SPELLCAST|CLASS=Wizard;LEVEL=10|1

      Bard [20]
      0
      1
      2
      3
      4
      5
      6
      Cast
      4
      7
      7
      6
      6
      6
      6

      Wizard [20]
      0
      1
      2
      3
      4
      5
      6
      7
      8
      9
      Cast
      4
      7
      7
      6
      6
      6
      6
      5
      5
      6

      **Result: 9th level Wizard added. No 10th level spell for Wizard,
      which breaks Improved Spell Capacity.

      Test Feat: DS Test 2 TYPE:Test VISIBLE:YES
      BONUS:SPELLCAST|TYPE=Arcane;LEVEL=9|1
      BONUS:SPELLCAST|TYPE=Arcane;LEVEL=10|1

[...]

      which breaks Improved Spell Capacity. No 9th or 10th added for Bard.
      Perhaps what we want if there are no spells between 6th and 9th?

      Test Feat: DS Test 3 TYPE:Test VISIBLE:YES
      BONUS:SPELLCAST|CLASS=Bard;LEVEL=7|1

      Bard [20]
      0
      1
      2
      3
      4
      5
      6
      Cast
      4
      7
      7
      6
      6
      6
      6

      Wizard [20]
      0
      1
      2
      3
      4
      5
      6
      7
      8
      9
      Cast
      4
      7
      7
      6
      6
      6
      6
      5
      5
      5

      **Result: No 7th level spell added for Bard. This is a problem for
      Divine Spellcasting and improved Spell Capacity.

      Andargor