Re: [pcgen] Re: New file uploaded to pcgen

  • Andriy Sen
    Message 1 of 203 , Nov 13, 2005
      >> File : /'Need Help With'/ParagraphSupportInSpellDescriptions.zip
      > I got this file today but I can't figure out how to unpack it so it
      > will work. The outputsheets directory is simple enough but I don't
      > know what to do with the src. a readme would have helped a lot. TiA

      This one you could use if you compiling the code yourself. You could
      take a look at Files/Misc/ParagraphSupportInSpellDescriptionsForPCGen594.zip
      for the one with compiled plugin and a short readme. If you would need
      additional help
      let me know.

      Thanks,
      Andriy
    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 203 of 203 , Jul 4, 2016
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
        group.

        File : /20160617_214052.jpg
        Uploaded by : hawgman1969 <hawgman1969@...>
        Description :