Re: [PCGD] Re: [pcgen] [BUG 5.9.4] [Trackered] Negative synergy bonuses & template issues

  • Devon Jones
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2005
      Eddy Anthony wrote:

      >Confirmed, that's a big-ol-bug :-(
      >Trackered and assigned to Devon, this might be a release stopper:
      >[ 1351572 ] TEMPLATE:CHOOSE broken
      ><https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1351572&group_id=
      >25576&atid=384719>

      Fixed. There is a new autobuild on the way out right now.

      Devon
    • raxthegrey
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2005
        I've got the latest autobuild and I'm getting a bunch of -2 synergy
        bonues on skills. If I take enough ranks in the appropriate
        synergistic skill the -2 turns to a plus 2. (i.e. 5 ranks of Ride
        with a dex of 10 gives a Ride mod of 3. Adding 5 ranks of Handle
        Animal gives a Ride mod of 7.)

        Also, templates that add other templates appear to be skipping the
        chooser and adding all of the possible choices.

        Rax the Grey
      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2005
          On 11/8/05 12:17 PM, "raxthegrey" <raxthegrey@...> wrote:

          > I've got the latest autobuild and I'm getting a bunch of -2 synergy
          > bonues on skills. If I take enough ranks in the appropriate
          > synergistic skill the -2 turns to a plus 2. (i.e. 5 ranks of Ride
          > with a dex of 10 gives a Ride mod of 3. Adding 5 ranks of Handle
          > Animal gives a Ride mod of 7.)

          There was an issue with the Epic Synergy bonus formulas but that was fixed
          shortly after the Epic set was CVS'ed and I am not seeing that problem in
          the latest auto build.

          You would see this issue if you are using the Epic set from
          pcgen_experimental, are you?

          Could you give more details on which gameMode and sources you have loaded?
          Thanks.

          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          ~ PCGen Content Silverback
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 8, 2005

            > On 11/8/05 12:17 PM, "raxthegrey" <raxthegrey@g...> wrote:
            >
            > > I've got the latest autobuild and I'm getting a bunch of -2 synergy
            > > bonues on skills. If I take enough ranks in the appropriate
            > > synergistic skill the -2 turns to a plus 2. (i.e. 5 ranks of Ride
            > > with a dex of 10 gives a Ride mod of 3. Adding 5 ranks of Handle
            > > Animal gives a Ride mod of 7.)
            >
            > There was an issue with the Epic Synergy bonus formulas but that was
            fixed
            > shortly after the Epic set was CVS'ed and I am not seeing that
            problem in
            > the latest auto build.
            >
            > You would see this issue if you are using the Epic set from
            > pcgen_experimental, are you?
            >
            > Could you give more details on which gameMode and sources you have
            loaded?
            > Thanks.
            >
            > > Also, templates that add other templates appear to be skipping the
            > > chooser and adding all of the possible choices.
            >
            > Confirmed, that's a big-ol-bug :-(
            > Trackered and assigned to Devon, this might be a release stopper:
            > [ 1351572 ] TEMPLATE:CHOOSE broken

            <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1351572&group_id=
            > 25576&atid=384719>
            > --
            > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
            > ~ PCGen Content Silverback

            DOH! I've got the experimental Epic loaded. I forgot to retest with
            a bare data load.

            Rax the Grey