[pcgen] New release?

  • bebberd@att.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
      Hey when can we expect a new release? The BOD log said this past weekend...
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
        > Hey when can we expect a new release? The BOD log said this past
        > weekend...

        That was the plan. However, there were some code breakages the code
        team is trying to fix before they signal the code as releasable.

        Paul W. King
        OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon
      • beaudoer
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, bebberd@a... wrote:

          > Hey when can we expect a new release? The BOD log said this past
          weekend...

          There are two faillures in the Junit tests that the code monkeys are
          investigating. I'm waiting for this to be fixed before releasing.

          Éric
        • Stefan Radermacher
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
            beaudoer wrote:

            > There are two faillures in the Junit tests that the code monkeys are
            > investigating. I'm waiting for this to be fixed before releasing.

            The test failures have been fixed today.

            Stefan.