Exotic Melee Weapon Proficiency and Combat Martial Arts

  • Brass Tilde
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      PCGen 5.8.0, Java 1.5.

      Exotic Melee Weapon Proficiency
      Using the MSRD, and choosing this feat with either a Katana or Chain as the
      target, neither of those weapons show up as allowable, i.e. they are in red,
      and when I do select them, they have the -4 penalties assigned to them.

      I've looked at the LST, but I can't see anything obvious.

      Combat Martial Arts
      I had to add the following to get the die to increase:
      UDAM:1d4,1d4,1d4,1d4,1d4,1d4,1d4,1d4,1d4
    • Frank Kliewe
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
        > PCGen 5.8.0, Java 1.5.
        >
        > Exotic Melee Weapon Proficiency
        > Using the MSRD, and choosing this feat with either a Katana
        > or Chain as the target, neither of those weapons show up as
        > allowable, i.e. they are in red, and when I do select them,
        > they have the -4 penalties assigned to them.
        >
        > I've looked at the LST, but I can't see anything obvious.
        >

        > Combat Martial Arts
        > I had to add the following to get the die to increase:
        > UDAM:1d4,1d4,1d4,1d4,1d4,1d4,1d4,1d4,1d4

        Both issues were already fixed.

        Combat Martial Arts should already work with 5.8.1 RC1, the Exotic Melee
        Weapon Proficiency fix will be in 5.8.1 RC2.

        Cheerio,

        Frank Kliewe
        PCGen Data Gibbon & OS Lemur

        --
        I've no regrets. I've been everywhere and done everything. I've eaten caviar
        at Cannes, sausage rolls at the dogs. I've played baccarat at Biarritz and