Re: [pcgen] CVS/Eclipse Question

  • Phoenix Firestar
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 27 5:35 PM
      Thanks, seems easy enough with instructions on what to do.

      Nearly finished with some code to actually pull files over ftp or the
      www- just waid through all the GUI code and figgure out where to add an
      option to open over the internet and I should be ready to do some
      testing and hopefully my first commit soon :)

      Thanks again,
      Miyako
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 27 5:41 PM
        Hi,

        On 28/10/05, Phoenix Firestar <miyako@...> wrote:
        > Thanks, seems easy enough with instructions on what to do.
        >
        > Nearly finished with some code to actually pull files over ftp or the
        > www- just waid through all the GUI code and figgure out where to add an
        > option to open over the internet and I should be ready to do some
        > testing and hopefully my first commit soon :)

        Is this 1057177 - "FTP load and save for character" you are tackling?

        Cheers,
        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code Gibbon
      • Phoenix Firestar
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 27 6:29 PM
          On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 10:41 +1000, James Dempsey wrote:
          > Is this 1057177 - "FTP load and save for character" you are tackling?

          Yep, that's the one :)
        • James Dempsey
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 27 6:38 PM
            Hi Miyako,

            On 28/10/05, Phoenix Firestar <miyako@...> wrote:
            > On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 10:41 +1000, James Dempsey wrote:
            > > Is this 1057177 - "FTP load and save for character" you are tackling?
            >
            > Yep, that's the one :)

            Great stuff. You might want to assign that one to yourself so noone
            else tackles it. Just open it up, select your id in the Assigned To
            list and save.

            Cheers,
            James Dempsey
            PCGen Code Gibbon