Adding a skill as a class skill for any class selected

  • Matthew Swetnam
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2005
      Hi! This is my first time posting, so please pardon me if I come off
      sounding too much like a newb.

      I'm currently trying to create a base race that has the Speak Language
      skill as a class skill for any class selected. I read in another post
      that I should use CSKILL for this, but I didn't see any mention of
      where this should be included in the race file. Can someone point me
      in the right direction?

      (Of course, I realize that I'm making two assumptions: 1, that CSKILL
      really is the tag to use, and 2, that the race file really is the
      place to include it. If I'm wrong in either of these assumptions,
      please feel free to set me straight.)

      Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer. :)
    • Matthew Swetnam
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4 4:35 AM
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Swetnam"
        <schadenfreude125@y...> wrote:

        > Hi! This is my first time posting, so please pardon me if I come off
        > sounding too much like a newb.
        >
        > I'm currently trying to create a base race that has the Speak Language
        > skill as a class skill for any class selected. I read in another post
        > that I should use CSKILL for this, but I didn't see any mention of
        > where this should be included in the race file. Can someone point me
        > in the right direction?
        >
        > (Of course, I realize that I'm making two assumptions: 1, that CSKILL
        > really is the tag to use, and 2, that the race file really is the
        > place to include it. If I'm wrong in either of these assumptions,
        > please feel free to set me straight.)
        >
        > Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer. :)

        Just thought I'd follow up on this. I still haven't figured it out, so
        any pointers anyone has to offer would be much appreciated.