More Bugs Fixed

  • Bryan McRoberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2001
      Hey all,
      didn't have time to document the ones I fixed, but here's a brief list:
      1. Clicking on New button while in Equipment tab
      2. When selecting a Domain in Spells tab.
      3. Unable to delete spellbooks
      4. When adding/subtracting from init or hp in Combat tab it wasn't
      always being applied to right character
      5. Rangers and Paladins could cast 0-level spells (needed to amend the
      CLASS.LST file)

      I've also changed the Spells tab so when you're picking spells to
      memorize, the titles will change to make that
      a bit more clear, and in the spellbook window it will indicate how many
      times you have a spell memorized.

      Thanks for all your testing! After our game tomorrow, maybe I'll post
      the pcg files for the enemies they'll
      be up against (including the details of the dragon - he's a mean one!)

      -Bryan