[Att. Eddy, Kariana, Devon][FREQ]Re: [pcgen] Re: Add Common Stat Roll methods to

  • beaudoer
    Message 1 of 37 , Oct 4, 2005

      > >> Do you re-roll once or again until you have no 1's left?
      > >
      > > We re-roll until no 1's are left...but I can't speak for the
      original
      > > poster.
      >
      > In that case you can formulate this as: 4d5+4

      Even though they have not said it, normally it would be "Roll 4d6,
      reroll the ones, keep the three best results". DJep alone is not able
      to do that for us. We need the "bizare" form of the roll function (see
      Andrew's post).
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 16, 2005
        Paul W. King scribed:

        > Has this been hashed out enough yet to formalize a freq?

        I'm way ahead of you, I've already entered the tracker and added six roll
        methods which will be available next alpha release.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback