Re: [pcgen] sourceforge playing up

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
      Andrew Wilson scribed:

      > I'm having trouble posting to the pcgen developers list. I also don't
      > seem to be receiving commit emails at the moment either.

      I've started to get commit mails and tracker updates for work I did last
      night (just a few so far), maybe they have fixed the problem.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
        On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 12:46:37PM -0400, √Čric Beaudoin wrote:
        > At 11:43 2005.10.02, Andrew Wilson wrote:
        >> The last 30 or so suport requests are all people who's mailing list
        >> have stopped working.
        >>
        >> andrew
        >
        > I just commited a file to check and received the notification 1 or 2
        > minutes after the commit. I have also received a notification for
        > pcgendm repository this morning so my guess is that it is working now.

        Yeah, I got those too. I'll try a post to the developer list and see if
        it's back.

        andrew
        --
        Sagittarius: (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21)
        Canadians are known the world over for their laid-back
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 2, 2005
          On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 12:38:06PM -0400, Eddy Anthony wrote:
          > Andrew Wilson scribed:
          >
          > > I'm having trouble posting to the pcgen developers list. I also don't
          > > seem to be receiving commit emails at the moment either.
          >
          > I've started to get commit mails and tracker updates for work I did last
          > night (just a few so far), maybe they have fixed the problem.

          My last post to the developer list just went through as well. The
          missing mail might be sitting in a mail queue waiting to go out.

          andrew
          --
          Cancer: (June 22 - July 22)
          Don't worry about politics so much. From time to time, the tree of